- Sailfish - Latest Developments in Long-Term Care Planning (SF070616) - 7/6/2016 - Ft Pierce
- Sailfish Chapter FICPA CPE meeting at Cobb's Landing, Ft. PierceLong-Term Care PlanningPresented by Michael Fowler JD, LLMCPE: 2 TBMr. Fowler is Florida Bar Board-Certified in Elder Law as well as Wills, Trusts and Estates. He has practiced in...
- N Dade/S Broward - Business Risk Optimizing 401Ks, & Comingled Funds (GO070616) - 7/6/2016 - Dania Beach
- Jul. 6, 2016 CPE/Dinner Meeting - North Dade/South Broward Chapter Risk - How It Impacts BusinessesPresented by Lorin S. Montgomery CPE: 1 hr TBCompany: Corporate Insurance AdvisorsTel: 954-315-5000 ext 123email:...
- Gulf Coast - Financial Accounting Update Including Revenue Recognition Standard (GU071216) - 7/12/2016 - Sarasota
- FICPA Gulf Coast Chapter Meeting - July 12, 2016Financial Accounting Update including Revenue Recognition StandardPresented by Celina L. Jozsi, CPA - Florida Southern CollegeCPE: 2hr A&ACelina L. Jozsi, CPA, earned her master's degree in...
- North Suncoast - Fabulous FASBs (NS072016) - 7/20/2016 - Port Richey
- Fabulous FASBsGroup DiscussionCPE: 2/A&AEvent Schedule Registration/Open: 4:15 PMBegin: 4:30 PMEnd: 6:10 PMMeal DescriptionOrder from menu.RSVP07/20/2016Register by PhoneCall Member Services at (800) 342-3197.Register By MailNot paying...
- Miracle Strip - Financial Planning & Business Structures (MS072016) - 7/20/2016 - Panama City
- Southwest Florida - Ponzi Schemes: Following the Money Trail (SW072116) - 7/21/2016 - Ft Myers
- Picking up the pieces following the collapse of a Ponzi scheme: Following the Money Trail. Ponzi schemes and fraud Presented by Robert Elgidely, EsqCPE: 2 HR/AARobert F. Elgidely regularly represents clients in connection with...
- Suncoast - Annual Baseball CPE: The Art & Science of Being Exceptional / "Plan Sponsor Issues, 2015" (SU080316) - 8/3/2016 - St Petersburg
- Sailfish - Ethics: Protecting the Integrity of Florida CPAs (4980) (SF102616) - 10/26/2016 - Palm City
- Sailfish Chapter FICPA Ethics CPE meeting -Monarch Country ClubEthics UpdatePresented by Cecil "Pat" Patterson, CPACPE: 4 EthicsMr. Patterson is president of Patterson & Associates, P.A. and is an award-winning, internationally recognized...