Get Started Today
Would you like to join the FICPA? Call our Member Service Center Representatives 8 a.m.-5 p.m. from Monday to Thursday and 8 a.m.-noon on Friday. They can be reached by phone at (800) 342-3197 (in Florida) or (850) 224-2727, or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Students, click here to apply for membership.
From Our Members
Let some FICPA members share their reasons for becoming a member of this professional business organization. For CPAs of any age, level of experience, and specialization – from staff members of large accounting firms to sole practitioners and CFOs, FICPA membership is vital to stay informed, connected and protected.
+ View More Video Testimonials
Jose Valiente, the 2009 FICPA President (Chairman), expresses his passion for the FICPA and the “professional duty that all CPAs” have to become members.
Learn for Less
- Save $125 per day on CPE registrations
- Save on purchases through CCH Learning Center
- Take advantage of free weekly tax podcasts
- Save on in-house CPE through Business Learning Institute
- Display FICPA member logos to advertise your prestigious membership
- Post jobs and resumes to seek work and find help
- Be listed in the FICPA Member Directory referral system
- Save on credentials and exam review preparation materials through Gleim or Becker
- Save on tax and accounting books from CCH
- Save on Office Depot, Hertz, UPS, Liberty Mutual Auto, ADP Payroll Processing, and various business and personal insurance programs
- Join an online community and share knowledge with other CPAs like you
- Make a difference in a student’s life by getting involved in the Education Foundation
- Share best practices and information via one of 10 members-only Listservs
- Join a committee and help shape the future of the FICPA, and gain leadership skills and experience
- Receive a free subscription to Florida CPA Today to stay up to date on the accounting industry
- Read bi-monthly “NewsFlash,” e-newsletter to stay ahead
- Hear legislative updates about how the FICPA protects your license
- Have access to members-only assistance with licensure or other regulatory issues
- Use Listservs to ask questions, get answers, and share your knowledge and expertise