View Larger Map
Florida Institute of CPAs
325 W. College Avenue
Tallahassee, FL 32301
(800) 342-3197 or
P.O. Box 5437
Tallahassee, FL 32314
Monday – Thursday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Friday, 8 a.m. to 12 p.m.
Member Service Center
Our Member Service Center is professionally staffed to answer all your questions concerning your membership, CPE, member benefits, networking opportunities, licensing information and who to contact for additional questions.
For information on the requirements necessary to obtain a Florida CPA license, as well as information on the Uniform CPA Examination, please contact the Board of Accountancy at (352) 333-2505.
Questions about the payment of license fees, and CPA licensees should be directed towards the Department of Business and Professional Regulation (DBPR) visit the DBPR website, or call (850) 487-1395.
Please free to send an email to the appropriate department. For directors and manager emails, please see the staff directory.
- Dues, membership reinstatement
- Membership benefits
- Membership certificates
- Affinity programs
- General Membership questions
- Member updates
- User names & passwords
- Event confirmations
- Information on seminars, conferences and classes
- Discount programs
- Attendance reports
- Electronic conference manual assistance
- General CPA questions
- Institute's current legislative initiatives
- CPA PAC contributions
- Becoming a key person contact
- The FICPA legislative policies
- Articles, requests for back issues of Florida CPA Today
- Advertising information and publication requests
- Insurance and financial benefits
- Preferred savings programs and assistance services available to members
- Membership contributions and foundation scholarships
- Becoming a member of Sections (online communities)
- Technical issues with Section listservs.
- Technical questions, comments and suggestions relating to the FICPA website.