The Florida Institute of Certified Public Accountants is the premier professional organization representing Florida's Certified Public Accountants.
We serve the diverse needs of our members; enhance their competency and professionalism; support professional standards; promote the value of our members and advocate on behalf of the profession.
- Members, who are the reason for our existence
- The respect and recognition of the CPA designation
- Our volunteers and staff
- Integrity, competency and ethics
- Collaboration through trusted relationships
- Promotion and facilitation of life-long learning
- Acting as trusted stewards of our members' investments
- Dedication to continued membership growth
- Fostering leadership development
- Communicating actively with our stakeholders
- Building on diversity as an ongoing commitment
- Being a leader in actively pursuing regulatory and legislative reform
- Involvement in our communities as trusted financial advisors