Please follow the steps below to ensure your materials are downloaded properly.
For best results, we recommend that you download and SAVE the conference reference material(s) below to your computer.
Steps to download and view your conference reference materials:
- Hover over the hyperlink below.
- Right-click on your mouse.
- Choose "Save Target As" from the menu.
- Select a location on your computer to save the file.
- Use Adobe Acrobat Reader* to open, read and search on your conference reference materials.
Participant List as of 05/06/11
* What is a PDF file and Adobe Acrobat Reader?
A Portable Document Format (pdf) file is a file that will look the same on the screen and in print, regardless of what kind of computer or printer you are using. These PDF files recreate the appearance of FICPA conference manuals, including fonts and images. Virtually anyone can view and print a PDF file. Download the free Adobe Acrobat Reader that opens PDF files by clicking here.